    Re: LU access through an iSCSI session

    Randal,

    It is NOT an attempt to get around congestion control but to get more
    bandwidth and
    availability. And congestion control is good enough even in a world in
    which you
    can't possible control what a connect PC will do (open one or a zillion of
    connections).

    Julo

    Randall Stewart <rrs@cisco.com> on 20/09/2000 14:55:23

    Please respond to Randall Stewart <rrs@cisco.com>