    No Subject

    Costa,
    If you remember way back when we first got together, you had a good RDMA
    proposal for use with TCP/IP using the various optional fields.  We all
    seemed to love it at the time.  I for one was disappointed when we dropped
    it  out of the iSCSI proposal (even as an optional consideration).  The
    thoughts were, that if we started to push this onto TCP/IP folks, we would
    spend much time on that and not get the iSCSI stuff done. So it was
    dropped.

    I for one would find it useful to bring it back, but only as an optional
    feature, and only if that did not get in the way of the iSCSI Stuff, since
    you can see how that has already begin to fill up the current ips
    reflector.  But I think working it as a side issue, on another reflector,
    until it is fully baked seems OK to me.

    Optional --Yes

    .
    .