    Re: a vote for asymmetric connections in a session

    Julian,
    I think I understood what you said in the context of the Symmetric model ,
    but could you please take me through how this would occur in the Asymmetric
    when you have at least two connections?

    I had thought, perhaps incorrectly, that the immediate data went with the
    command, thereby leaving the other connections, in the Asymmetric case,
    free for solicited data?  Or Perhaps I miss understood your statement.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd