    Re: iSCSI failover and reconfiguration

    The problem with making this part of the login operation is that this type
    of redirection needs to happen at other times aside from login.  In
    general, what makes this type of data movement most useful is if it can
    happen without regard to whether the data  is being accessed.

    Most generally, a client might have a set of N commands outstanding when a
    data move occurs, and of these N commands, K of them would succeed, and N-K
    of them would return some standard error indicating that further requests
    would be handled elsewhere.

    Perhaps the same redirect and resolve strings could be used, but returned
    by a specific text command instead of during the login process, so that the
    redirection could happen at any time.

    Thus, a client, after having received this distinguished "Data moved" error
    code, would send a text command with "SendRedirectResolve:yes" and the
    server would then send back a text response of the forms "Redirect:
    domain/<modifier>" or "Resolve:domain/<modifier>".

    	Mike
    		(kazar@spinnakernet.com)