    RE: FCoverSCTP/IP specification

    Marjorie Krueger,

    As SCTP can establish a connection as server using a single Well-Known-Port,
    the next level of configuration can happen within stream 0 as a convention.
    (A nice feature for embedded adapters as there is less OS interaction.)
    Don't embed url stuff into these configuration structures but instead leave
    that to LDAP and then IT managers have tools to configure the equipment.
    This keeps real-time configuration quick using binary structures and you can
    fix configuration security issues without rewriting this spec as it would be
    a different spec describing the LDAP structures and how they are used.
    Setting up FC domains and attributes on streams would be the configuration
    process based on structures found within LDAP as well as defining SCTP
    authentication.  Looking at SCTP should help with most details, as it is
    fairly complete.

    With your help I will continue this process as a group effort.

    Doug