    RE: FCP over IP item on the agenda

    David,

    I am even more confused. I  assumed that you want to talk about FCP over IP
    as FCP
    has something to do with storage - but FC over IP has not and is handled
    elewhere.

    And if this created confusion I appologize.
    FC over IP - what does have to do with our charter?

    Julo

    Black_David@emc.com on 20/07/2000 00:37:28

    Please respond to Black_David@emc.com