    Re: multiple tcp connections

    John,

    Correct - the only difference would be that the higher levels of software
    would have to be aware
    and handle it (error recovery, exceptions, balancing, increasing the
    number, decreasing the number).
    Those where the considerations that lead me to invent the session (channel
    group in our own slang) -
    as we think we can handle those well under the hood.

    Julo

    hufferd@us.ibm.com on 08/07/2000 21:34:22

    Please respond to hufferd@us.ibm.com