    ordered command retrieval by LUN

    Looking back at my Haifa meeting notes I found that I owe you all
    a scheme that will allow ordered command retrieval by LUN (with the net
    effect
    that missing commands for one LU will not affect other LUs.
    And all this without having the iSCSI layer at the initiator number
    commands
    per LU.

    Assume that for any issued command within the window the initiator
    keeps a record of the LUN it was issued for (i.e. an array of LUN indexed
    by the
    command number - sort of).

    A simple error detection, that will allow operation in cases where gaps
    are at most one command,  requires only to transmit with every command the
    LUN of
    the previous command; the target can deliver the commands to LU even with
    gaps
    if the gaps are of a single command.
    To cope with larger gaps the target has to issue an enquiry about the
    missing commands to the initiator and get their LUNs.

    The scheme is simple for 1 entry gaps but not very interesting for multiple
    entry gaps.
    However the sent commands array might be considered for a faster recovery
    from connection failures.