    06/28 draft: MaxCmdRN scheme

    I propose to remove MaxCmdRN from the iSCSI PDUs in which it currently
    appears and placing it in a separate iSCSI PDU.

    We need some way of ordering updates to MaxCmdRN. I propose the following
    mechanism:

    Update MaxCmdRN

       Byte /     0       |       1       |       2       |       3       |
           /              |               |               |               |
          |7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0|7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0|7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0|7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0|
          +---------------+---------------+---------------+---------------+
         0| Opcode (0x8A) |      0        |             MaxCmdRN          |
          +---------------+---------------+---------------+---------------+
         4| Length                                                        |
          +---------------+---------------+---------------+---------------+
         8| UpdateRN                      |               0               |

    MaxCmdRN: the maximum CmdRN that can be accepted by the client
    UpdateRN: the next CmdRN that is expect at the target

    Algorithm at initiator to update MaxCmdRN:

    The initiator keeps the following state for each session:
       session.maxCmdRN
       session.updateRN

    if packet.updateRN > session.updateRN ||
       (packet.updateRN == session.updateRN &&
        packet.maxCmdRN > session.maxCmdRN)
       session.maxCmdRN = packet.maxCmdRN

    (all arithmetic is done in sequence space)

    Solicit MaxCmdRN

       Byte /     0       |       1       |       2       |       3       |
          |7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0|7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0|7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0|7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0|
         0| Opcode (0x0f) |      0                                        |
         4| Length                                                        |

       Used to probe closed windows/get initial MaxCmdRN.

    Also, something needs to be said about shrinking windows. Is it allowed?

    -Costa