    RE: ATA/IP & ATAPI

    I think we can include ATA/ATAPI within SCOT. I am not sure that we should
    "surface" both ends or make it transparent to the initiator. I would like
    to hear the "industry" on that.
    By making only one end visible we could have the industry converge to one
    "virtual" standard.

    "Bradley, Mark" <mark_bradley@btc.adaptec.com> on 15/02/2000 18:07:41

    Please respond to "Bradley, Mark" <mark_bradley@btc.adaptec.com>